Type: Motor Yacht
Year: 1998 (Remodeled in 2015)
Category: Tourist superior
Capacity: 16 passengers (License granted by the Galapagos National Park)
Operation: The boat operates with a maximum of 16 divers or 16 naturalist passengers and minimum 8 divers or 8 naturalist passengers.
Crew: 10 members (Includes 1 Instructor Guide and 1 Dive Master Guide. For naturalist cruise, 1 bilingual naturalist guide.
Length: 25 m
Beam: 5.5 m
Weight: 133 gross tons
Speed: 10 knots
Engines: 2 x 250 HP Caterpillar engines & 2x 55 KW Perkins generators
SAFETY SUPPORT FEATURES
– 1 life raft (25 passengers)
– 2 x 50 HP Yamaha zodiacs
– VHF radios
– 2 Radars
– Depth sounder with alarm
– Searchlight and oars
– Bilge pump alarm
– Satellite & mobile phones
– Complete first aid kit
– Fire extinguishers throughout the yacht
– Life jackets in cabins
- All the equipment necessary for sailing in accordance with International Coast Guard regulations (Navigation, communication, rescue, first aid).
DIVING AND FACILITIES EQUIPMENT
– 2 dive tank compressors
– Enriched air or Nitrox
– 50 aluminum scuba tanks with valves, belts and weights
(If you do not have your own diving equipment you can rent it on board, but please book it at least 15 days in advance of your trip).
All dives are done from a diving platform, allowing easy access to all the best diving sites. You will appreciate that the dive deck features both a camera rinse tank and table where Nitrox is available.